Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I wanna buy some new kicks that are both gangsta and classy?

girl outwear on girls pictures, girls in underwear pictures, boys attacking the girls ...
girl outwear image



diamante


I just outwore my pair of vans, just plain black. I'm debating getting vans again or wanting to explore other brands. I'm a girl and I like to have some gangsta steez with my look but still be cute and girly.


Answer

Help finding Gossip girl Blair Waldorfs pink trench coat jacket?




Isabella


I am talking about the medium shade pink trench coat she wore in season 5 episode 24: The Return of the Ring. Please let me know if you know where she got the jacket or what designer it is from! Thanks so much!


Answer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Pink-Trench-Coat-Jacket-Parka-Fashion-Slim-Fit-Gossip-Girl-Outwear-NZ024-/261011126575?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&var=&hash=item3cc579b92f

what is a store that sells cheap clothing for school shopping?




Ashley


im going into the 10th grade and i wanna get cute stuff but not for a lot of money


Answer
Ross is a great place to shop at for cheap clothes. All there stuff is really cute too! For girls, shirts are like less than 10 dollars. I've got a lot of mine for like 5-7 dollars a piece!
Also Forever 21 is pretty cheap and SUPER cute clothes!
Platos Closets clothes sometimes seem outworn but jeans are really good to get from there!

What are some cool thin layered leather jackets, button and zip up?




CryingKids





Answer
if ur a girl forever 21 had awsome leatheret jackets all colors on sale for $21 and under :) i bought 2 pairs from them already for fall they are both biker style but they have many other styles (i got black and brown ) good luck if u want check the site and look in the category outwear :)



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment