Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wiccan Girls: Please tell us Rational Free thinkers why your religion is still compatible with modern age?

girl outwear on The Spice Girls: their return today will ring a few bells for me
girl outwear image



Fight on t


Because as of now your religion still contributes to the outworn slogans and dogmas of old age era of nothing but illogical and irrational ideologies of complete false myths

~Atheism is the only truth! Embrace it, feel it, love it and live it!



Answer
PLEASE !!


SHUT UP!!!!!

What are good topics/things to talk to a girl about on a date?




Extreme


...you know, to seem interesting and funny? I've outworn a lot of my old stuff. Please no trolling (i.e. omg u must be such a nerd lololol). Thanks.


Answer
Does she have a pet? For instance, if she is a dog lover, ask her about him/her. Share stories about your childhood pet. Maybe discuss good points about the breed in particular.
Does she like sports? Get into that as well. Most girls who like sports want to talk about it but don't find many willing guys who take them seriously.
Best tip - stay away from talking about your ex's!

I wanna buy some new kicks that are both gangsta and classy?




diamante


I just outwore my pair of vans, just plain black. I'm debating getting vans again or wanting to explore other brands. I'm a girl and I like to have some gangsta steez with my look but still be cute and girly.


Answer

Help finding Gossip girl Blair Waldorfs pink trench coat jacket?




Isabella


I am talking about the medium shade pink trench coat she wore in season 5 episode 24: The Return of the Ring. Please let me know if you know where she got the jacket or what designer it is from! Thanks so much!


Answer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Pink-Trench-Coat-Jacket-Parka-Fashion-Slim-Fit-Gossip-Girl-Outwear-NZ024-/261011126575?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&var=&hash=item3cc579b92f



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment