Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What does it mean to get a sign made up?

Q. In How I met your mother Marshall calls coat check girl a coat wench. And she answers "I like it, coat wench, I should get a sign made up"
Did she mean that she needs a coat wench sign?

A. Yes. In this particular case, maybe a small sign to put on the coat check counter.

I have a brand new girls winter coat I would like give to someone. How can I find where to take it to? ?
Q. I bought a winter coat for my cousin when the went on clearance back in February. The coat is now too small for her. I can't return it, so I would like to find one of those charitable businesses that give away free coats. I five in Indiana, near Indianapolis. Can you help me find someplace to take it?

A. I would take it to CARA Charities, or any of these other ones listed here! Its at 2915 N High School Rd Indianapolis, IN 46224. God bless!

Where can I find a girls Dora explorer coat?
Q. Does anybody know of any store or website that carry a Dora the Explorer girls winter coat in an 18 month or 24 months size? I have tried Walmart, Target ,Sears, JC Penney, Kmart, Ebay, Amazon, and any local mall in my area. My niece loves Dora and I am trying to find her a Dora coat for christmas. thanks,

A. http://www.twenga.co.uk/offer/5806/5628617562154679268.html
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=63178&CatID=63178&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=1506fb5&siteID=210054843

Those are two coats I found. And I also found a set online of hat, scarf, and gloves, which I just thought were super cute!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IADMDS/ref=nosim/?tag=nextag-apparel-tier1-delta-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B001IADMDS&linkCode=asn

Hope this helps!
:)

Where do I find a jacket like this one from Johnnie Boden?
Q. I really love this jacket: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Teen-Girls-Coats-Jackets/95003-BRN/Teen-Girls-Bitter-Chocolate-Waxed-Lined-Jacket.html
But it would come in 15 weeks, and I want a jacket like this for the fall and winter.
I know there are a lot of nice jackets out there, but I really need a warm, insulated one because the winters can be freezing here.
Thanks!

A. google it



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment