Monday, January 14, 2013

Guys do you prefer a naturally pretty or a girl who wears tons of makeup but is a little bit prettier?

Q. Would you rather date a girl who is naturally pretty (wears no or little makeup) or a girl who coats on the eyeliner wears tons of makeup but still looks prettier.

A. naturally pretty
then when they complain about not having time to put on makeup, you can compliment them without lying

Where can I find faux fur hooded coats online?
Q. Where can I find cute fitted teen girl coats with fur on the hood online?

Links please!

A. Hollister, American Eagle, and Abercrombie usually has them but I seen cute ones at Pac Sun.

Does anyone know much about the movie Schindlers list?
Q. I was really wondering why that in the movie Schindlers List some of things were in color while the rest of the movie was in black and white. Like the little girls coat when she was supposed to be cleared out of the ghetto. Or the candle at the beginning and end of the movie. And the sky at one point. If you knew the real reason as to why those few things were in color that would be great if you could tell me!! Thanks.

A. Perfectv is correct. This is a great film

What should I buy for my angel?
Q. I signed up for JCPenny's adopt an angel program, and I am trying to figure out what to get my angel. My angel is an 11 year old girl that wants a radio alarm clock and a girls coat size 14. I want to get her the best alarm clock possible for the cheapest price, and I want to be able to buy it at a store (Sears, Penny's, etc) and not online. Any ideas?

A. Try Ross, Walmart or target



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment